Tuesday, November 27, 2012

30th post!

Since I'm almost 30 (well in May I'll be 30) I'm making a big deal of my 30th post on my blog!  So exciting! 


Since Thanksgiving I've been thinking about a lot of things.  I have a new favorite website that I am addicted to and just wanted to share it with all of my readers!  http://www.wellandgoodnyc.com/
I'm also going to start a Juice cleanse very soon and still narrowing it down between Juice Hugger, Jill's Cleanse, and a few others!  Feel free to post your favorite here! 

Lately I am also addicted to Brussel Sprouts from Whole Foods!  Here's the recipe I've been using to make the exact same thing: 
  • 2 cups Brussels sprouts halved
  • 3 Tablespoon  olive oil or coconut oil
  • 2 teaspoon  sea salt
  1. Pre-heat oven to 425.
  2. Toss all ingredients in a bowl to throughly coat.
  3. Spread brussels sprouts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
  4. Roast 25 minutes or until just starting to brown.
  5. Serve hot.
I'm also going to rave about one of my favorite monthly boxes...ECOEMI!  If you haven't tried them yet google it and order a box!  Its amazing and all natural!

I'm currently on the search for an amazing Night Cream...I'm really loving Sunday Riley's bionic night cream but its too expensive so I'm trying to find one that does the same thing for sensitive skin, dry with a rich feeling, smells great, and all the anti-aging benefits!  

No comments:

Post a Comment