Thursday, November 8, 2012

Services Being Offered

I will be offering many different services at my new Health Coaching Practice but one of the most important ones will be Meal Planning for Busy Families!  Check out this Thanksgiving format for Meal Planning for children to get creative with! 

http://utah.todaysmama.com/2012/11/08/thanksgiving-meal-planner/

Some of the other services I will be offering are:  One-On-One Services for Parents and Children to enable children to be at their Healthiest (No more Picky Eaters), Healthy Scavenger Hunts, Healthy Eating Grocery Shopping Tours, Children's Yoga, Mommy & Me Healthy Cooking Classes, Food Allergy Services (I've had food allergies since I was a child and feel my best when I eat the healthiest!) from finding the reason for the symptoms, to finding resources to make living with Food Allergies as normal as possible, and SO MUCH MORE!

*Skype is available to One-On-One services for those of you out of state!*


We also offer Gluten Free Tours, School based Support for Making Your Students More Aware through Fun Activities, and other powerful resources for leading a Healthy Life including Workshops, Classes,etc
We will also hold special Detox Bookclubs along with Meditation Circles!
Our detox circles will be for trying out a cleanse and finding a group to do it with so you can support each other

No comments:

Post a Comment