Sunday, November 18, 2012

Best Muffins!

Friday I made the best muffins ever!  They were Pumpkin Chocolate Chip w/Cacao Nibs!

2 Cups So Delicious Pumpkin Spice Milk
2 Cups Jules Gluten Free Flour
4 Tablespoons of Coconut Nectar Sugar
1 Teaspoon of Sea Salt
1\2 cup of Enjoy Life chocolate chips
1\2 cup of Cacao Nibs
1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
1 Egg White
2 Tablespoons Almond Butter/Cashew Butter/Pecan Butter (I forgot this in my original post and just remembered this was in the original recipe I did)


Combine all dry ingredients then add wet ingredients and mix well.  Add the Cacao Nibs and Chocolate chips at the end.  Preheat the oven to 375.  Use Unbleached Baking cups (really any baking cups will do) put the batter into the cups so they are filled halfway.  Put in the oven for about 30 minutes checking in 20 minutes with a toothpick.

These are my favorite and perfect for the fall!  Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment