Sunday, December 23, 2012

Gluten & Dairy Free Bars Review


Today I'm going to do a post about my favorite and NOT so favorite bars!

I really have been getting into the brand NuGo Nutrition.  They have great bars.  My two favorites are: Mint Chocolate and Carrot Cake...all simply delicious and pretty healthy!

I also really like Lara bars as their ingredients are very simple and overall delicious.  Try the Cashew cookie and Cherry Pie!

I just tried an Original Superfood Crisp Bar from Greens Plus and will never eat it again...it contains Nova Scotia Dulse which is what gives it a very fishy taste.  I did not notice that was in the ingredients...it has very impressive ingredients but the taste is what matters when you eat something so this is definitely off my list. 

That's my review for now...wait for the next one and Happy Holidays everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment