I'm going to list my TOP 5 Healthy Snacks and how you can get a hold of them!
1. Mini-Pops- This is my favorite alternative to POPCORN...and believe me I was addicted to movie theater popcorn as a child. This really does taste like popcorn and it doesn't get stuck in your teeth (not as much as popcorn) and its smaller so its more fun to eat! Plus there is absolutely no corn in this! My two favorite flavors are the Atomic Salt and Bitty Butter. Both completely dairy and gluten free! http://www.myminipops.com/
2. Mulberries & Goji Berries- My favorite brand is Navita Naturals and both these are superfoods...with tons of antioxidants! I love putting Mulberries in my oatmeal sometimes and Goji berries are great in brownies! http://navitasnaturals.com/
3. Chia Pudding made with Chia Seeds & Rice Milk w/Cacao Nibs! This is just one of my favorite recipes but its so fulfilling and comforting that I had to share it! I mix a little cinnamon, vanilla, and coconut sugar and its soooooooooooooooooooooo good!
4. Izzi B's French Toast Cupcakes- Ok these aren't just a snack to me...they're an addiction! Once I found the brand at Gfree I had to have more! They are gluten and dairy free and stay fresh in the freezer for awhile! http://ibcakes.com/
5. Plentils by Enjoy Life...in Garlic Parmesan- These taste just like cheetos to me and I haven't had that in over 10 years! They are made from Lentils and do not contain any sugar! They are also free of all 8 common Allergens (yes that includes Soy Free, Gluten Free, and Dairy Free).