Monday, August 9, 2010

A Gluten Free Honeymoon Part 1

My honeymoon was a European honeymoon...visiting 7 countries in two weeks.
We stayed at the Mur Muri in Barcelona for 3 days before boarding the cruise ship.
The hotel had no gluten free options but I did find some great restaurants that offer Tapas (appetizers/small plates of food) One in specific brings to mind CATALANA (93-216-0368) especially since we almost didn't even go there because of the hour wait. AMAZING FOOD!
I did however really like the Pharmacy's in Spain because they have quite a few gluten free items including amazing Schar Wafers which I got in hazelnut and chocolate. Delicious!
The next two parts will include all of cities/countries I visited on my Royal Caribbean Cruise to the Mediterranean Cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment